Re: [Monotone-devel] clone cleanup failure on Windows

From: Nicolas Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] clone cleanup failure on Windows
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:34:32 -0400

db in _MTN/: -1
db in ~/.monotone: -2

I keep the db for different projects on wildly varying places:
- /etc backup: /usr/local/monotone/db (different partition)
- versioned work-in-progress:
  /dir/to/work-in-progress/../work-in-progress.mtn
- other projects: /usr/local/src/db

I tend not to host projects in my ~, so keeping the corresponding db in
there seems unnatural.

And for doing backups or mirrors of certain directories, I don't like to
keep the backup in a subdirectory of them, specially if it's something
like /etc.

nicolás