Monotone not in SoC this year (was Re: [Monotone-devel] SoC application

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Monotone not in SoC this year (was Re: [Monotone-devel] SoC application deadline today)
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 01:39:51 -0700

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 08:56:44AM +0100, Jon Bright wrote:
> Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> >So, if we're going to do SoC this year, we need to get our
> >organization application in today.  I can do this, but I need help
> >with three things.
>
> Out of interest, what ended up happening with this?  I note that
> monotone isn't listed at http://code.google.com/soc/ ...

Ah, right, was a little busy to send an announcement.  We had a mixup
with when the actual deadline for mentor org applications was (it was
actually _6pm_ on the given day, but this was not publicized very
much, and I was out of town until 10ish), and we missed it.  Which is
disappointing, but so it goes.

"Of course, the entire effort is to put oneself
 Outside the ordinary range
 Of what are called statistics."
  -- Stephan Spender