Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests

From: Jack Lloyd
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone revision updates, minor feature requests
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:40:37 -0400

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 11:12:58AM -0700, J Decker wrote:
> Some silly things... if I'm in a workspace, why can't I just type 'mtn
> serve' and use the default key/database specified in the workspace?

I'd like this one as well - when I was without my central mtn server I
spent a lot of time syncing between various machines and I wanted this.

It also makes sense (to me at least) from a command perspective -
every other command I can think of that takes -d will use the default
db of the current mtn workspace if it's not given, but serve forces
you to spell it out.

-Jack