Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: xmtn: Emacs integration via DVC

From: Christian Ohler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: xmtn: Emacs integration via DVC
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:44:07 +0200

Bruce Stephens, 2007-04-11:

Christian Ohler <address@hidden> writes:

DVC, an Emacs package that provides a generic interface to distributed
version control systems, now has a monotone backend.  This backend is
called xmtn.

I like it so far.

Thanks.

A feature I feel I want is to provide a selector for <C-x V =>.

That is, I want to see changes between my workspace and some revision
other than the workspace's base revision.

Try M-x xmtn-view-revlist-for-selector RET, then entering the selector, then, from the resulting revlist buffer, M-x xmtn-revlist-diff-to-current-tree RET.

I haven't yet gotten around to assigning keystrokes to these commands, so this looks more complicated than it really is.

Christian.