Re: [Monotone-devel] keyring integration from a user POV

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] keyring integration from a user POV
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:33:36 -0700

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 02:11:26PM -0700, Justin Patrin wrote:
> On 4/13/07, Benoît Dejean <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> Yes but I got no response, IIRC. The patch is also on the monotone wiki:
> >> http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/MonotoneAndSSHAgent
> >
> >Is "BEGIN ENCRYPTED PRIVATE KEY" an standard type ?
> >

> It's how Botan exports the key and it's read fine by ssh-agent.

I believe it's actually exactly the same format that ssh uses by
default... but maybe different headers or something?  (It has some
official name too, some complicated acronym...)

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould