[Monotone-devel] Re: How to find out author of a code fragment?

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: How to find out author of a code fragment?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:55:36 +0100

Boris <address@hidden> writes:

> On Wed, 16 May 2007 23:19:40 +0900, Richard Levitte

[...]

>> mtn annotate
>
> Looks like I learnt a new command. :)
>
> Thanks for all your quick replies,

It happened to be an easy question, I guess.

There are other related queries that annotate doesn't really answer.
Especially, who removed some line in a file?

I'm not sure what the UI would be for that.  (Other people's annotates
don't answer this either, as far as I know.)

Maybe a reverse-annotate, which looks at history backwards, showing
which lines in the earliest lasted until which revision?  Or maybe
that's just silly, and wouldn't be worth the effort.  Probably better
just to have a way to get annotate to show removed lines.