Re: [Monotone-devel] figuring out what a sync will do

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] figuring out what a sync will do
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:05:54 +0200

Evan Martin schrieb:
When I run "mtn sync" without parameters, it has cached somewhere
which setting (server, branch, etc.) to sync.  Where can I find this?
(How would I have found out where I could find this?)

$ mtn ls vars

This is documented, but the "ls" command is pretty much overloaded with many other things, so one may suspect it more under "db" or something.

ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 |