Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking system / CVSTrac

From: Rob Schoening
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Tracking system / CVSTrac
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:37:55 -0700

It is easy to set up.

I have a project hosted here:  http://www.fortasoft.org/project/browser that you can use to take a look since the TracMonotone site is down.

Some things don't work but you can easily and reliably browse the head of any branch with syntax highlighting, which is good enough for most purposes.

RS

On 5/22/07, Chad Walstrom <address@hidden> wrote:
Eduardo Morras <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm a newbie and before to install, want to know if monotone has a
> tracking system as CVSTrac or Trac for CVS.

Yes.  There is a Monotone plugin for Trac written by Thomas Moschny
<address@hidden>.  You can find it on the
net.venge.monotone.trac-plugin branch at venge.net server.  See
http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/SelfHostingInfo for details on how to pull
the latest and greatest.  TracMonotone has its own site, which is timing
out at the moment, at http://tracmtn.1erlei.de/.  TracHacks
(http://trac-hacks.org/ ) hosts information on various macros, plugins,
etc. you can use with your Trac installation.

Have fun!

Chad