Re: [Monotone-devel] partial pull #3 - calling conventions

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] partial pull #3 - calling conventions
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 12:54:39 +0200

Hi Markus!

I'm not completly in this topic, so I might be perfectly wrong, but wouldn't it be possible to just fetch the revision_id graph and leave out revision texts, roster and file data for gap/unfetched revisions, just mark them in a special way? This way we'd still have the relations needed by automate ancestors, common_ancestors, graph, aso., and reduce the whole problematic to those functionalities which actually _need_ to know about revision texts and/or rosters (like log, annotate).

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz