[Monotone-devel] Re: [OFFTOPIC] News and Outlook on guitone

From: Boris
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [OFFTOPIC] News and Outlook on guitone
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 13:33:40 +0900

On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 00:42:55 +0900, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:

n the other hand I kind of refuse to use mtn directly (without
automate), because I'd have to start another process which works on the
same database / workspace for that each time,

It's even more offtopic but: How do you use mtn automate *without* restarting a process? Let's say I want to get heads and branches: I have to start two processes currently with "mtn automate heads" and "mtn automate branches". I tried "mtn automate" thinking that I can use then monotone like a shell and enter commands like "heads" and "branches" only but this doesn't work (at least not with version 0.32 under Cygwin)?

Boris