Re: [Monotone-devel] time for 0.36?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] time for 0.36?
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:46:20 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:33:12 +0200 (CEST), Richard
Levitte <address@hidden> said:

richard> So, yeah, you're right, it's time for a release.  Question
richard> is, should we do it now or keep to the end-of-month schedule
richard> I've tried to keep before?  I've no problem with either and
richard> would actually be more comfortable releasing now rather than
richard> in two weeks, for practical reasons.

Just to check how releasable the head of monotone is, I took a look at
the buildbot page, and seriously, it feels quite useless.  The
majority of the bots are offline or can't update correctly.  Still,
it's nice to know it builds and tests properly on OS X/PPC and Debina
(testing?)...

If the maintainers of the different bots could nudge them into action,
we might make a better release...  or I can disregard the buildbot
results entirely if you think that's a better idea ;-).

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis