[Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot roll call
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:04:41 +0200

Zack Weinberg schrieb:
tommyd-suse93:
g++ dies with "Virtual memory exhausted" while compiling
unit_tests-cmd_ws_commit.o.  I don't see why that file would chew more
memory than others it has already succeeded in compiling.

Yeah, sorry, this happens from time to time if the machine is under load. This is a VPS unfortunately, so I don't know how to tweak swap settings to avoid such things. I created the buildbot back in the day because there was a call for a gcc 3.3 one. Since we're now having some bots which build with 3.3, is this particular one still of interest?

Thomas.

--
ICQ: 85945241 | SIP: 1-747-027-0392 | http://www.thomaskeller.biz