Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Packages for Debian testing
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:21:56 -0700

On 7/5/07, Zack Weinberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ludovic Brenta seems to be the obvious choice for a new maintainer...?

Ludovic Brenta is willing to sponsor someone else to maintain the
package, but not to maintain the package himself. It sounds like he's
hoping you'll adopt the package, and he'll sponsor the upload for you.
If you'd like to adopt montone, you have to prepare a package and send
it to Ludovic for proofreading and sponsorship.

I suppose I'm willing to do that, but I'd prefer team maintenance with
at least one other person; I am often unavailable.  How about you,
Richard?

zw