Re: [Monotone-devel] RFC: 'suspend' certs

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] RFC: 'suspend' certs
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 13:35:07 -0700

On 07/07/2007, at 12:10 PM, Richard Levitte wrote:

It should be clear by now that the bikeshed must be colored violet
with pink dots.

Green!

On 07/07/2007, at 12:02 PM, Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

Shouldn't it then be "suspended" instead of "suspend"?

The name of the cert is irrelevant as the user never sees it. The name of the command should be "suspend" because it is a command, not a description of the state of the branch.