[Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot notification hooks

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Buildbot notification hooks
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:22:26 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:09:50 +0200, Markus
Schiltknecht <address@hidden> said:

markus> the buildbot notification thing was itching me for some
markus> dubious reason (and motivated by Richard setting up the new
markus> buildbot), so I've quickly hacked together some lua
markus> functions. It's my first time with lua, so I'd be happy if
markus> somebody could recheck. You'll find the hooks in the monotone
markus> source, file: contrib/monotone-buildbot-notification.lua

I noticed it, and will try it soon.

markus> > c['schedulers'].append(Scheduler(name="all",
branch="net.venge.monotone",     # <-- branchname must not be None!
markus> >                                  treeStableTimer=2*60,
markus> >
builderNames=["i386-debian-testing"]))

Thanks, it's corrected.

markus> I'm not quite sure about the security implications of the
markus> PBChangeSource. I didn't have to specify a password on the
markus> `buildbot sendchange` command, thus I suspect everybody can
markus> send pretty arbitrary changes. AFAICT, the buildbot website
markus> states that setting a password is not implemented, yet. :-(

Yeah, but what are the implicatoins?

Cheers,
Richard

-----