Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] New monotone buildbot, slaves desired
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:46:13 +0200

Hello Kelly,

Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
        Regarding the instructions on the wiki, there's a patch
mentioned but when I look at the recent email that the patch link leads
to, I can't find any of the lines that the emails say need to be
changed.  I've installed buildbot v0.7.5, is that the correct version?

Sorry if that was unclear. You just need to apply the patch to buildbot v0.7.5 (or CVS HEAD). All the changes discussed in the recent emails (up until now) are incorporated into that very patch, which I hope is going into buildbot mainline, soon.

Markus