RE: [Monotone-devel] has anyone built on windows with VS8 lately?

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] has anyone built on windows with VS8 lately?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:56:36 -0500

Behalf
> Of Richard Levitte
> Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 9:44 AM
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] has anyone built on windows with VS8
> lately?
>
> In message
> <address@hidden> on
Thu,
> 12 Jul 2007 09:31:37 -0500, "Kelly F. Hickel" <address@hidden>
> said:
>
> kfh> Trying to set up a buildbot, so first building by hand to make
> sure
> kfh> everything is set up right, following the instructions at
> kfh> http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/BuildingOnWindows/VC8
> kfh>
>
> Whatever Windows uses as config.h needs to be updated with the new
> macros TYPE_U8, TYPE_U16, TYPE_U32, TYPE_U64, TYPE_S8, TYPE_S16,
> TYPE_S32 and TYPE_S64.
>
> Cheers,
> Richard

[Kelly F. Hickel] Yep, that fixed it.  So, who can I get to commit that
so that I can get my build slave working?  I just stuck the entries
below into visualc\config.h just before the last #endif....

/* Type to use for `s16'. */
#define TYPE_S16 short

/* Type to use for `s32'. */
#define TYPE_S32 int