Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:56:10 -0400

Matthew Gregan <address@hidden> writes:

> Both MinGW and MSVC need libintl-8 for i18n.

Hmm. Then either the binary release for Windows does a static link
with libintl-8, or it is broken. Or you are mistaken.

Or I'm compiling with some switch that disables i18n? Hmm. config.log
says I just ran "configure"; no arguments.

Are there are mtn tests that use i18n?

Wouldn't the Windows loader complain if mtn.exe requires
libintl-8.dll, and it isn't present? I normally run mtn.exe with a
PATH that does _not_ have libintl-8.dll, and get no complaints from
the Windows loader.

--
-- Stephe