Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Changes in nvm.basic_io.inventory
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 07:27:51 -0400

I've committed fixes for the latest failing tests in
automate_inventory and automate_inventory_path.

Then I experimented with the special case for ""; it passes all
current tests if it only special cases the path, not the rest of the
stanza. So I committed that. I added a test for the case of a totally
new workspace (first check in automate_inventory/__driver__.lua); it
isn't quite right (status is "unknown"), but this is a rare and
trivial case, so I think we can live with it.

--
-- Stephe