Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Patrick Georgi
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:54:10 +0200

Markus Schiltknecht schrieb:
But most probably monotone didn't work and hasn't been used much on AIX or Solaris.
At least on Solaris I use it daily and without serious issues.
Notice, that the Solaris build is mostly broken because of one corner case in mtn clone, which doesn't look too serious.

As a user of the Solaris build, I have no objections with this failing test case to be ignored for this release (and be fixed eventually).

Regards,
Patrick Georgi