[Monotone-devel] Away for a bit...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Away for a bit...
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:27:32 +0200 (CEST)

I'm going away for a bit, and have no idea how my connectivity will
be, low or none.  I'll get back on line for sure in the evening
august 23rd (swedish time).

Should there be any *serious* problem with during that
time, it will be possible to reach me or my voice mail on
+46-708-265344.  I'll do the best I can to find myself an internet
café if need be.

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis