Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspending branches

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Suspending branches
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 04:41:59 -0700

On Sun, Aug 19, 2007 at 09:05:21PM +1000, William Uther wrote:
> net.venge.monotone.cshore.attr-scan

This hasn't been merged back yet, has it?  IIRC there is good work in
here that still needs to be finished, is all.

> net.venge.monotone.cvssync
> net.venge.monotone.rewrites.cvs_import

What *are* the status of these?

> net.venge.monotone.editable_tree.revert
> net.venge.monotone.experiment.asm-sha1
> net.venge.monotone.experiment.iface-refactor
> net.venge.monotone.experiment.vlogs
> net.venge.monotone.piece-cache

These should probably be kept around for reference, at least.

> net.venge.monotone.levitte.cvs_import
> net.venge.monotone.levitte.cvsserver
> net.venge.monotone.levitte.cvsserver.import
> net.venge.monotone.levitte.redirection
> net.venge.monotone.levitte.usher

Dunno what the status of these is, and Richard is out of town, might
not see your mail for a bit.

> net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.api
> net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge.migration

Only suspend these if they've been merged back, I think.

> net.venge.monotone.www

This is the live website, isn't it...?

"But suppose I am not willing to claim that.  For in fact pianos
are heavy, and very few persons can carry a piano all by themselves."