Re: [Monotone-devel] Small problem with the latest Debian changes...

From: Ludovic Brenta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Small problem with the latest Debian changes...
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 22:57:53 +0200

Brian May <address@hidden> writes:

>     >> Is this something I need to worry about, or should I just apply a bit
>     >> of patience for a couple of weeks?
>
>     Ludovic> Patience.  Boost 1.34.1-2 should migrate to testing in just two
> days,
>     Ludovic> as it no longer has release-critical bugs.
>
> What about Debian/stable?

The next stable is not due before October 2008, so even more patience
is required :) If you mean backporting to Etch, this really depends on
a backport of boost to Etch.  I have no idea about this.  However
there is a long-term plan for monotone to not require boost anymore.
If and when it happens, that might make a backport easier.

--
Ludovic Brenta.