Re: [Monotone-devel] Another netsync email notification script

From: Matthew Sackman
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Another netsync email notification script
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:30:43 +0100

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 11:56:47AM +0200, Thomas Keller wrote:
> Matthew Sackman schrieb:
> > Currently it calls /usr/bin/mail which might mean you're out of luck on
> > Windows. It sets the From header to be the value of the author cert and
> > the Sender can be set to anything you like.
>
> A minor thing, but maybe you want to use all gathered author cert values
> and just concatenate them for the "Reply-to" header?

Yes, I have done this now and a patch is attached. According to RFC
2822, you can have multiple addresses on the From header, but after some
discussion and thought, the Reply-To seems to match the intended
semantics better.

If you could just apply the patch please!

Cheers,

Matthew
--
Matthew Sackman