Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:27:38 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:22:43 +0200, "Julio M.
Merino Vidal" <address@hidden> said:

jmmv84> Using plain text messages will make one think twice before
jmmv84> doing that, because he'll have to explain *why* he is
jmmv84> committing that at once.

I totally agree with that.  There are numerous messages saying that
the programmer fiddle with this and that function, created a new one,
removed an old one, but NOT ONE WORD about the overall change, its
intention or its reasons.  Basically, that makes for crap

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis