Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate inventory
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 04:49:35 -0400

Derek Scherger <address@hidden> writes:

> At a glance the docs look reasonable. I'm still not sure I prefer the
> old_path and new_path stuff over the node id's though.

It's a compromise. Can you live with it?

> Also, I see a FIXME in the docs for the "invalid" status

Yes, it needs a test. But there are lots of things that could be
tested; we need to balance testing to death vs getting something
reasonable delivered.

> and the name of this status value could probably be improved,
> "invalid" was simply the first thing I thought of when I noticed
> this case.

It's a rare case; unless you can suggest a clearly better name (I
can't), I think it's good enough.

--
-- Stephe