[Monotone-devel] Monotone Summit 2008

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone Summit 2008
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 01:08:33 +0200

Hi folks!

Is there a general interest of doing another summit next year - maybe
again in January/February?

We should have more than enough topics for it, a lot of things still nag
my personal feeling about monotone (automate interface, selectors,
policy *cough* branches, partial pull, ...) and I think it would be a
great opportunity for us all to bring monotone just another big step foward.

You know I couldn't attend to the last / first one this year, but I'd
really like to make it this time. But since I'm even more broken than
last year all I could afford is something in Europe. Opinions?

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog
Am Anfang war das Wort: http://www.schäuble-muss-weg.de