[Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Summit 2008

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Monotone Summit 2008
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:50:51 +0200

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> I can certainly do most of the organizational stuff involved if we can
> get this summit set up in Zurich. It would obviously get more difficult
> for me, if we'd go with Google/MtnView. I could help organizing anyway.

In Zürich, I would participate with a probability as near as possible to
100%... for MtnView I'd have to think about it a little longer =)
(though the interest is equal, the logistics is more complex and travel
"eats" more wasted days)

> I'm still open for other possibilities and locations. FOSDEM seems
> attracting, too. Maybe we should now try to get a DevRoom anyway? Who is
> planning to attend FOSDEM? If we get at least three developers together,
> we could organize a user focused event. Anybody up for it?

I'd love to be there. This doesn't necessarily mean I *will* be there,
but as far as there are planes with *decent* times and prices, I will.
More infos soon.

    Lapo