Re: [Monotone-devel] configure failing in MinGW

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] configure failing in MinGW
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 12:14:24 +0200

Stephen Leake schrieb:
> In cygwin, I found these macros in /usr/share/aclocal/pkg.m4. That
> file is part of the pkg-config package.
> So if I don't have pkg-config, then I don't have those macros, so they
> can't be part of a test for whether I have pkg-config :(.

I'm running into pretty much the same problem on osx (10.4.10, Intel).
There is no pkg.m4 macro installed system-wide - MacPorts and Fink do
provide it, but I'm sure we don't like to see any such dependency for
building mtn.

So, distributing the pkg.m4 macro seems to be a good solution.

only dead fish swim with the stream:
"Für die Grundrechte"-Demo am 06. November ab 17 Uhr in Leipzig: