Re: [Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] After a few personal headaches, it *is* time for a release
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:38:21 +1000

On 21/10/2007, at 3:25 AM, Richard Levitte wrote:

Until then, it might be a good idea to have a look at the buildbot
page.  I'm noticing that the BSD, Solaris and gentoo slaves fail the
tests.  I haven't looked more closely at them yet (well, except for
one of the failing tests on the amd64-freebsd6 machine), and if more
people can have a look, that would be great!

The BSD tests have been failing for a while. It seems to be one unit test (mostly):

refiner_various_counts

and it seems to be failing with an out-of-memory error.  If I remember
correctly, the BSD build bots are ulimited at about 256Mb.  I don't
have a problem running that test with that limit (or even one a fair bit lower)
on my mac.

Not quite sure what is going in here.

Will       :-}