[Monotone-devel] There's talk...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] There's talk...
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:49:52 +0200 (CEST)

... on IRC about moving the wiki to monotone.ca, and suggestions for
more admins than me there.

Good ideas all around.  However, there needs to be an understanding;
monotone.ca isn't a server dedicated to monotone, it's a shared
server.  The main purpose for the purpose is to serve my business as
well as whoever I choose to share the space with (monotone being the
main one, actually).  To say it bluntly, I've been worrying about
security.
I'm working on it, though, as my worries have so far made me the
single point of failure for certain operations, such as releasing,
something I don't quite enjoy (being the single point of failure, that
is).  The "op" command will most probably be what I'll use to make it
possible for others to perform certain needed operations.  I'll give
it some more thought tonight.

Now, as to the wiki, I'd be happy to serve.  I know that Graydon and
Nathaniel use Moinmoin, and that would be easy enough to install.
What's needed is the current database itself, and perhaps information
on settings, possible plugins and so on.

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/