Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.37 released

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.37 released
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:37:10 +0200

Hi,

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Did it ever exist in botan, or was gzip.cpp something that Matt added
to our local copy to make our switch easier?

Aha.. yeah, that would explain the incompatibility between the two. Thanks for the hint.

I'd still like it best, if we could get rid of gzip.cpp, to get closer to compatibility with the default botan distribution. Otherwise maintenance work will grow infinitely.

I'm investigating on how to achieve that...

Regards

Markus