Re: [Monotone-devel] More Visual C++ trouble

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] More Visual C++ trouble
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:14:35 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Sun, 11 Nov 2007 09:21:06 -0500, Stephen Leake
<address@hidden> said:

stephen_leake> Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > Nope, there's no way to do that with a standard Visual C
installation,
stephen_leake> > as far as I know.  Instead, there's a static visualc/config.h,
stephen_leake> > which I'm adding PCRE_STATIC this moment.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> Ok.
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> > Thanks for the pointer!
stephen_leake>
stephen_leake> You're welcome.

Hmm, unfortunately, that made no difference...

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/