[Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] As you probably noticed, the release got delayed...
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:07:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Some of you must have noticed that I didn't keep my own schedule.  The
reasons are many, and one of them is that I wanted to give the
currently latest Debian package (0.37-4) time to trickle down into the
[testing] distribution.  I'll take a look at available information
later today and will decide on a release date accordingly.

Anyway, I would like to have some verify that NEWS is synchronised
with the actual changes made since 0.37, as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis