Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.08

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN 0.08
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:30:46 +1100

On 13/01/2008, at 10:31 PM, Grahame Bowland wrote:

Hey everyone

ViewMTN 0.08 is out. It's mostly a bugfix release; it includes the
latest web.py (0.22). The main neat new feature is automatic grouping
of branches on the branch listing page, to provide a more concise
listing.

Grab it here: http://grahame.angrygoats.net/moinmoin/ViewMTN
or just pull net.angrygoats.viewmtn from monotone.ca or monotone.ucc.asn.au

Hi,
I just noticed that http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/ is not taking notice of suspend certs. That probably speeds things up a little, but I was wondering if you'd done any recent tests (there were some speed improvements that went in a little while after the first suspend cert work, and I don't know when you looked at it).

Cheers,

Will       :-}