Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki monotone support

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki monotone support
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 16:21:57 +1100

On 24/01/2008, at 4:12 PM, Brian May wrote:

"William" == William Uther <address@hidden> writes:

William> Yup - you need to get the patch from the source of that page, not the
   William> ikiwiki munged display version.  I've attached it below.

Thanks.

I think I was confused by the word "source" - I assume you mean the
*.mdwn source, but I initially thought you meant the HTML source.

Ahh - yes, I meant the Markdown source.  sorry.

Anyway, the copy you sent me looks better, it doesn't have spaces at
the start of every line.

Yup.

Be well,

Will      :-}