[Monotone-devel] non-content conflicts

From: Christopher Vance
Subject: [Monotone-devel] non-content conflicts
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:43:51 +1100

When attempting to propagate changes from one branch to another using
0.35, I sometimes see this:

mtn: warning: rename target conflict: nodes 13, 9, both want parent 1,
name joint
mtn: warning: resolve non-content conflicts and then try again.
mtn: error: merge failed due to unresolved conflicts

I think it's complaining about both branches having the same directory
created after the branches diverged. What does mtn want me to do to
fix this?

Should I just rename one of the directories to something else, move
the content over, and remove the now empty directory?

--
Christopher Vance