Re: [Monotone-devel] Release recommendations?

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Release recommendations?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:36:22 +0100 (CET)

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:52:38 +0000, Nathaniel Smith
<address@hidden> said:

njs> My opinion is that every time we catch ourselves thinking
njs> "release" and "wait for ___" in close proximity, we should smack
njs> ourselves and go back to making the release.  Remember the
njs> pathological spirals *every* FOSS project used to get into back
njs> in the day, never releasing...?

Consider me thoroughly smacked :-)

But then, we have this come up now:

In message <address@hidden> on Wed, 06 Feb 2008 13:15:10 +0100, Markus