Re: [Monotone-devel] Revision Control Debate

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Revision Control Debate
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:54:13 +0100

Hello Curtis,

Curtis Spencer wrote:
We currently have a question on there about which VCS to use on a new open source project:
http://www.cruxlux.com/question/view/1095
and it would be cool to get some monotone supporters in there.

Cool, thank you for the pointer. I've added some supportive arguments for monotone.

I want to expand this debate further by getting the experts in the field to chime in. Secondly, we are planning a podcast roundtable session to accompany the answers to this question , and if anyone in this list would like to participate for monotone, please contact me at address@hidden or respond here. We are scheduling it for early next week.

Hm.. I don't feel like I am the right person for that, sorry.

Regards

Markus