Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: bundled libs
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:22:23 +1100

yay, there's a phrase I wish was used more often these days! :-)

> some people just hate Windows Cygwin.

Yes. I hate windows, but sadly cygwin just doesn't go far or well
enough towards making it better.

A third option is Interix (aka "Windows Services for Unix" or
similar); this is apparently better, and is what pkgsrc targets on
Windows.  I've never actually tried it, I've mostly succeeded in
either avoiding windows or knowing where to find real unix when
needed.

--
Dan.