Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn urls

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn urls
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 00:10:38 +0000

Hi Brian

That should have worked, so I've fixed it. This format of URL now works:
http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/branch/head/filechanges/net.angrygoats.viewmtn/README

Hopefully that's what you wanted!

The fix is in net.angrygoats.viewmtn on monotone.ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au,
but there's a bunch of other changes in there too (about to send an
email to the list about them), so be warned!

Cheers
Grahame