[Monotone-devel] non_workspace_keydir

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] non_workspace_keydir
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 03:59:20 -0400

I've just pushed a fix for the new non_workspace_keydir test on
Windows; the background process does not return the expected value
(the signal value) on Windows.

The MinGW buildbot should now pass all tests.

This test is also failing on most other buildbots. The mechanism to
retrieve the test logs from buildbots is currently broken, so I can't
tell why.

Richard said he was working on fixing this, but I haven't heard from
him in over a week; anyone know what's up?

--
-- Stephe