Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.experiment.db-compaction

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] nvm.experiment.db-compaction
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 16:16:13 +0100

Hi,

Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
during this easter hack, I've managed to get further with nvm.e.db-compaction. Rememder? The branch turning all database and in-memory ids into binary representation.

Anybody opposed to landing that branch before releasing 0.40? If nobody speaks up I'm going to merge it back to mainline on Monday, okay?

Regards

Markus