Re: [Monotone-devel] url schemes

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] url schemes
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:18:46 +0100

Hi,

Thomas Moschny wrote:
Meanwhile, I wrote a (quick'n'dirty) twisted plugin. It serves mtn content (read-only, for now) via http and json, over a tcp or a unix domain socket. Here, the requests are not coded as post-data in json, but directly in the url, very similar to those mentioned in the thread. I think I'll use that for tracmtn, so it will show up in a branch soon.

Hm.. sounds very similar to what I've been trying... nice to hear you also like twisted as much :-)

Do you mind enclosing the URL scheme you are using here? I would very much like to get something together, which would serve many use cases (i.e. dumb servers, an automate API, nuskool, maybe even xmpp..).

Regards

Markus