Re: [Monotone-devel] automate show_conflict

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] automate show_conflict
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:55:47 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:17:35 +0200, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me> Stephen Leake schrieb:
me> > This is now complete; 'mtn automate show_conflicts' outputs basic_io
me> > for all conflict cases.
me> > So I think the branch n.v.m.automate_show_conflict is ready to be
me> > merged to main. Someone may want to review it first. And I have to
me> > review the automate version number; there's been a release since I
me> > checked it.
me>
me> The diff of nvm against nvm.automate_show_conflict is quite huge
me> (>25.000 lines). It seems that nvm.automate_show_conflict doesn't
me> contain all the recent changes in nvm. Could you therefor please
me> propagate from nvm to your branch first and resubmit your request?

mtn diff -r 36b6cb016019e675bc24a2fa97d4eb19fa4919af \
    -r h:net.venge.monotone.automate_show_conflict

(monotone-viz is your friend ;-))

Cheers,
Richard

P.S. That said, it's still a good idea to propagate n.v.m to
n.v.m.automate_show_conflict...

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis