[Monotone-devel] In preparation for the summit...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: [Monotone-devel] In preparation for the summit...
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 23:10:20 +0200 (CEST)

The wiki page says a lot about food and what you should bring to
work.

I'm wonder, though, what I need to bring for such things as bedding.
As far as I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong), there will be
some kind of beds available, but what else is needed?  I assume sheets
or is a sleeping bag acceptable?  How about pillow, blanket, that sort
of stuff?

Other stuff I may have missed?

Cheers,
Richard