Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-error during pull from OpenEmbedded

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone-error during pull from OpenEmbedded
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 00:42:59 +1000

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 08:16:18PM +0300, stelios wrote:

> Got the following error while pulling an update from OE's repo.
> Doing more pulls the error does shows again at random revisions.
> System is debian based and its been working without any issue for
> sometime now. Nothing was updated/changed

Hi stelios,

I know you say nothing was changed, but I think it would be worthwhile
trying to eliminate a hardware type problem anyway.

This really does sound like memory or maybe a cpu overheating issue,
at least that's by far the most likely first probability.  Perhaps
check for a dust buildup in the heatsink/fan?  Pulling OE revisions
can be rather cpu intensive.

--
Dan.