Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; file suturing vs drop

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] resolving name conflicts; file suturing vs drop
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:37:40 +1000

On 07/05/2008, at 5:04 PM, Stephen Leake wrote:

Consider the user-level meaning of what's going on here. In terms of
the canonical use cases I presented earlier, this could be either use
case.

I'm thinking mainly in terms of implementation details.

I agree use cases are important, I'm just trying to explain where my questions are coming from.

Cheers,

Will      ;-}