[Monotone-devel] Re: update and other commands vs missing files

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: update and other commands vs missing files
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:28:29 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
Still undecided about that - what if the file got accidently deleted? Sure, its recoverable via revert and one has to look cleanly onto the changeset one wants to commit anyways to avoid such accidential deleted files, but I'm at least completly satisfied with mtn drop --missing ...

I find it a bit tedious at times, but I'm fairly sure I would overlook a wrong delete in the changeset quite often… better safe than sorry, IMHO.
(especially given the die-die-die nature of that drop)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“He who hasn't hacked assembly language as a youth has no heart. He who does as an adult has no brain.” (John Moore)