Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki

From: hendrik
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:13:00 -0400

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 01:01:28PM +0200, Thomas Keller wrote:

> sufficient - if of course there is some captcha in-place which prevents
> automated patch sending...

If you're going to have a captcha ... I think it's the Univerity of
Illinois library that provides a free captcha service.  They're in toe
pocess of digitizing their entire collection, and they use the words and
phrases that their OCR systems fail on as a source of captchas.
Apparently is's quite effective at weedind out bots, and not hard on
real human beings.  And it helps them digitize their library.

I found it following links from googling (or wikipeding) CAPTCHA.
Didn't keep the link.

-- hendrik